recieved the amazing My Ideal Bookshelf Book (buy it from Anthro here) for xmas which inspired me to put together my own ideal bookshelf. it's not perfect, and truthfully the first time i've drawn anything in 5 or 6 years (GASP!)
- 1000 Greetings, recieved this book for xmas 6 years ago, and it really spurred on my love of greeting cards (huge fan of snail mail).
- Domino: The Book of Decorating. It's Domino. Enough Said.
- A Girl's Guide to Decorating, introduced me to using super dark colors in spaces, with pops of neon accents (abigail ahern is a genius).
- The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, a C.S. Lewis classic, reminds me of the imagination that we used to have as kids.
- The Hidden Staircase, I still say this is one of the scariest books I've ever read. Nancy Drew is my hero and Best Friend.
- Pride and Prejudice, Marry me Mr. Darcy.